Job Role: SEN Teacher – 1:1 EAL (Romanian Speaking)
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £26 - £32 per hour
Reed Education are currently supporting a large secondary school in Leeds with their recruitment of specialist SEN staff.
We are looking for an experienced EAL tutor to support a Romanian speaking student with SEMH needs on an ongoing basis.
You would be required to support this young person for 2 hours a day. The rest of your time would be spent working with other learners who have EAL.
What you will need:
- Experience working as a qualified teacher or tutor
- Ideally you will have worked with learners with a range of needs
- Be able to re-engage a young person in learning through a range of methods
- These young people need consistency and so you need to be able to commit to working 1:1 to for a period of time
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to Steven Denvers on 0113 236 8960