REED are exclusively working with an exciting organisation in the Digital Sector by recruiting for the position of Account Executive to join our client’s team in Norwich City Centre.
Permanent full time working Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Work in a fast paced environment supporting the Account Director with the day to day relationships for Tier 1 accounts.
Ensure that all clients are engaged with the company, to make sure they are getting value from the product and are seeing a return on their investment. Support the Account Director in renewing 100% of the portfolio of business and delivery of growth in excess of 20% across the account portfolio
- Ensuring clients’ accounts are running as planned throughout their contract and adhering to the Account Management framework.
- Manage the day to day relationship with client stakeholders.
- Work closely with the internal on-boarding and support teams to ensure seamless setup process and service delivery.
- Devising deployment plans with client project management teams around Go Live strategies.
- Accountable for the insight briefing process, ensuring all reports are scheduled and delivered on time.
- Attend all insight delivery calls and manage follow-ups with client stakeholders
- Supporting the Account Director in the creation of monthly and quarterly review packs.
- Attending quarterly review meetings when requested
- Ensure all integrations are activated and being utilised.
- Drive and promote engagement and adoption across all customers.
- Updating clients on new features and changes impacting their use of the product
- Client Support and Administration.
- Keep CRM logs up to date
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Business, Marketing or Technology Graduates will be considered
- Commercial experience within Sales or Customer service in a Tech/Digital company will be considered
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Able to work under own steam and also as part of a wider team
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Digital software/analytics software
- Confident with understanding new technologies
- Usage of CRM Software would be a distinct advantage
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of £18,000 - £25,000
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- City Centre, open-plan office environment
- Friendly and outgoing team
- Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities for the right individual
If you are interested please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online. Managed by Nikki Cranmer – email@example.com