Are you experienced Account Handler within Commercial Insurance? Seeking a new role? Look no further!
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful insurance company offering fantastic company benefits along with a competitive salary.
Your role is to develop successful & profitable relationships internally with other account handlers and account executives and externally with clients and insurers.
To facilitate the efficient handling of your designated commercial insurance policies and help to make a significant contribution to a customer-centric service experience.
Assisting in the delivery of profitable growth for the business through new business support and retention whilst ensuring that all clients are treated fairly at all times.
• Take incoming enquiries from clients and process their adjustments accordingly
• Liaise with Clients and Insurers directly, where appropriate, to ensure the best results
• Liaise with your account executive regularly to discuss clients and manage the renewal process
• Prepare New Business and Renewal Presentations and undertake remarketing exercises where necessary
• Prepare, check and issue New Business, Renewal and Adjustment documentation
• Ensure that all client records and renewal spreadsheets remain accurate and up to date
• Payment processing including the set up and maintenance of Premium Finance applications
• Managing the client diary and aged debtors list alongside your Account Executive
- Understanding of the general principles and practices of insurance and their application
- Good knowledge of policy wordings and covers of all classes of insurance dealt with
- Awareness of FCA Compliance Procedures, specifically relating to the handling of insurance and provision of advice
- Appreciation of the claims procedures
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Highly numerate
- Strong computer skills, specifically in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Appreciation of the Data Protection Act and Money Laundering Rules
Experience of the Open GI System
CII Qualified (or working towards)
Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively apply online