My client are looking for a trusted and valid member of staff to join the current team as a Private Client Supervisor. With offices across London Kent and Sussex and international reach. providing a full range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services that will help clients to achieve their personal and business goals.
As a Private Client Supervisor you will assist with providing compliance, planning and advisory services to a wide range of clients including individuals, sole traders, partnerships, employers, trusts and estates. You must have significant tax return preparation experience and have used CCH.
Along with those responsibilities mentioned above you will:
• Complete tax returns and support accounts for the managers
• Monitor work to ensure deadlines are met
• Assist the managers with planning and advisory work
• Help the managers develop the services on offer
• Be expected to have direct contact with clients
• Be willing to undertake work that is very interesting and varied, but at particular times of the year is also very time pressured
• Preferably CTA/ATT qualified with 2/3 years post qualification private client tax experience, or qualified by experience
• Strong communication skills
• Strong time management skills