We are pleased to be working with a practice outside Haywards Heath to recruit a full time Accountant.
This is a great opportunity for someone from within practice to join a firm with a long-established client base and friendly working environment.
It is expected that the applicant should have experience within a public practice and the successful candidate will be able to do full accounts preparation as well has have an excellent rapport with clients.
Main duties include:
• Preparation of year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships
• Preparation of basic personal and corporate tax computations and returns
• Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
• Exposure to working on audit assignments
• Preparing full set of accounts from raw data
• Service charge accounts
• Profit and Loss Statements
• Be the first point of contact for all clients, ensuring all questions and queries are responded to in a timely manner
• VAT Returns
• Liaise with HMRC as required
• Practice experience
• Able to run full end to end accounts including Year End
• Be highly organised