Central Income Analyst
A well established and growing retail business are searching for their next Central Income Analyst in Northamptonshire. A 12 month FTC, paying up to £25,000 for the right candidate, presents itself rightfully so as a wonderful opportunity for someone looking for their next role in accountancy. It is full time, with solid flexibility and balance between WFH and in-office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting on product income, such as review and forecasting
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Accruals and prepayments
- Margin difference reporting
- Production and review of reports, data and T&Cs
- Strong Microsoft Excel capabilities (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables and understanding of formulas) are essential.
- An accounts background, or work in a similar role in finance.
- SAP experience is desirable
- Bachelors degree, or studying towards a relevant accountancy qualification (AAT) is desirable
Full training will also be provided in this position.
If you have the drive, personality and willingness to learn, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Please clink the link below to apply.