One of the fastest growing, top 100, UK accountancy firms is seeking a Client Manager, to manage a portfolio of clients in its entirety.
As well as the usual suspects, you will also be involved with valuations, acquisitions, R&D, tax advisory, investigations and more.
This role also offers a very real and relatively rapid route to senior management level.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, ATT
- CTA desirable or PQ at final exam stage
- minimum 5 years post qualified experience in practice
- career aspirations to develop into a Senior management role in the next 3 years
- potential for Partner Designate role 5 years+
- significant experience in private, corporate tax and accounts
- knowledge of various accounts packages Sage/ Xero etc
- knowledge of general VAT advice/CIS
- highly personable with excellent communication skills
- must have own car and full driving licence
This is a terrific opportunity to work with one of the most driven teams going.
For more information, get in touch.