Are you looking for your next progressive challenge? In a role where you can make a positive impact? With an employer that will give you the resources you need to grow your career?
An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to take on a new Permanent opportunity in Coleraine has been created.
This is a critical and exciting opportunity within the business, reporting directly to a Partner.
As an experienced member of the team, you will have sound financial technical skills, an ability to assist the management with a diverse portfolio of clients, whilst offering creative solutions for the future growth and success of the business.
This is a full time opportunity and will be based in the company’s office. All necessary regulations to relating to Covid 19 and social distancing are in place.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assistance with the preparation of management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis using a variety of cloud based software;
- Completion of VAT returns;
- Running weekly/monthly payroll and filing pension contributions;
- Supporting with preparation of year end accounts;
- Assist with the audit of Company accounts;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Support and advise clients, forming excellent client relationships for those whom you maintain the records for; and
- Being responsible for service delivery and seeking opportunities to add value
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Ideally applicants will be an experienced Accounts Assistant or part qualified in CAI/ACA/ACCA (or equivalent). It is also an essential that applicants have gained experience in an accountancy practice for a minimum of 2 years.
- Strong IT skills and sound knowledge of the use of Excel and Cloud Accounting Software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be contact with clients at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the firm.
Interested in learning more?
For a confidential discussion, you can get in touch with Tom Reid, Reed’s Accountancy Practice Specialist in the Belfast office.
028 9033 0604.