Are you IMMEDIATELY available? If the answer is YES then I have the perfect role for you.
I am currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable position based in Surrey.
The specifics of the role are outlined below:
- Issue invoices on a timely basis.
- Ensure all recharge costs are invoiced on a timely basis.
- Issue invoices for any other sale where an instruction is received.
- Monitor all overdue customer accounts and follow-up directly with customer.
- Review aged debtors on a weekly basis and strive to meet targets set to keep aged debt at acceptable levels.
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve outstanding balances and disputes.
- Vet all new and existing customers against credit reports.
- Review reconciliation of Aged Debtors to Control accounts.
- Reconcile Customer Withholding Tax Deductions account.
- Reconcile and clear Debtor suspense accounts.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet recharge accounts on a monthly basis and issue corresponding invoices.
- Prepare and distribute a schedule of all outstanding Group intercompany balances.
- Liaise with other Group contacts to resolve any differences before monthly Enterprise reporting deadline.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliation of all UK intercompany balances and resolve any differences for the following companies: USE, EUK, and UKG.
- Assist in preparing debtors and sales ledger related year end schedules as required.
If this role is of interest to you then APPLY NOW!