Reed Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be working with an established Accountancy Practice who are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. This is a permanent, Full-Time opportunity based at their office in West Lothian. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a friendly and steady team.
This is a developing role where you will have to the opportunity to mentor junior members of the team and make an impact by sharing new ideas. You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts assignments for a range of industries and will be expected to use your technical knowledge to identify areas for improvement and efficiency.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and audit exempt companies
- Preparation of draft corporate and business tax computations
- VAT return preparation
- Implementing transfer of clients records to digital systems for Making Tax Digital
- Provision of software training to clients
- Experience using QuickBooks and/or Cloud Accounting Software
- AAT or CTA qualified
Should you wish to find out more information about this opportunity, please apply via the advert with an up-to-date CV or contact Reed Practice-0131 226 3686.