Reed Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Practice Accounts Senior.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Job: Full-Time, Permanent
To be considered for this role you must have practice based experience with a proven record of working with external clients. You will be the first point of contact for clients, dealing with day to day queries whilst ensuring compliance work is completed to a high standard.
This will be the right position for someone who is part qualified and studying towards AAT or ACCA or someone who is QBE.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing year-end accounts
- Management accounts preparation
- Preparing tax returns
- Mentoring and assisting with the training of junior staff
- Working closely with clients as first point of contact
- Strong understanding of accounts preparation
- Taxation experience, gained from general practice
- Either qualified or qualified by experience
- Knowledge of accounting packages including Xero
- Professionalism and confidence
If you hold the above criteria please apply below and we will be in touch shortly.