Reed are recruiting for an experienced administrator to work for a large car fleet company called Arval.
This is an immediate requirement working full time, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.15pm.
The role will be to co-ordinate and control the admin activity associated within the Mid-Term Rental (MTR) business, from vehicle purchase, through ‘in life’ involving communications and processing of charges to the sale of the vehicle at end of life.
- To administer the vehicle purchase process of MTR stock and co-ordinate delivery direct with Dealerships
- To process data records and contact customers following vehicle delivery
- To issue email confirmation of vehicle delivery or collection bespoke to customer needs
- To administer vehicle collection requests and update system data
- To obtain mileage updates from drivers
- To manage and control vehicle key storage
- To process admin tasks associated with end of life vehicle process
- To obtain daily reporting figures from across the systems
- To use Excel to produce weekly and monthly customer reports
- To support with handling internal and external phone queries
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrates the attributes of a great team player
- Organised with an ability to manage effectively, with multiple priorities and demands at any one time
- Confident in the use of Excel with an attention to detail approach
- Self-managed with can do attitude with track record of making things happen
- Passionate and committed to delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent telephone skills and comfortable to contact drivers for information