I am currently recruiting for an Administrator in the Sunderland area.
The role is initially for 3months.
Hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
main Duties are :
- To provide a professional administration support
- Exercising confidentiality and discretion when dealing with service users and their families is an essential part of this role.
- An integral part of the role is the input and extraction of data information from the information systems.
- Open all mail, date stamp and distribute to staff making sure urgent messages are dealt with directly.
- Answer all telephone calls promptly.
- Book and reserve rooms required for staff for meetings.
- Work collaboratively with team secretaries.
Needs experience of working in a busy office environment
Strong communication skills and a welcoming personality
£9-£10 per hour.