Urgent requirement for experienced Administrators to join a leading company based in Belfast, City Centre.
This is a full-time, temporary position for 3 months – with an immediate start (it has the possibility of being extended thereafter). The successful candidates will initially be working from home.
Working hours: Monday – Friday: 08.45 am – 17.15 pm
With an hourly rate of £8.72 p/h
To provide administrative support for our NHS client and ensure that all work is completed to the highest quality and in a timely and accurate manner.
- Previous administration experience
- Working knowledge of MS programs (Word, Excel and Email)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills as you will be required to meet panels and candidates on a face to face basis during interviews/assessments)
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload within a fast paced environment
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming communications, through telephone and email
- Respond to these queries in a professional and timely manner
- Professionally liaising and communicating with clients when required
- Handling emails and phone calls
- Issuing letters to candidates
- General administrative duties
If interested please send updated CV via the link below to Charlotte Murphy – REED Belfast 02890330812