Do you have Administration experience?
Are you looking for a part time role?
My client, a leading education provider in Leeds city centre are looking to recruit and friendly and skilled administrator to their Learning and Development team. Initially on a temporary basis for 3 months.
16 hours per week
£9.30 per hour
If you are successful you must be willing to apply for a DBS.
Processing course requests and updating records on the college’s Learning Management System
● Assisting with the planning and updating of the annual course calendar
● Running reports on training activities (e.g. mandatory compliance, course feedback)
● Responding to phone and email queries from staff
● Booking rooms, equipment, catering and other logistical requirements for courses
● Evaluating and reporting on the impact and feedback from training events
● Updating Course Registers
● Sending digital joining instructions with accuracy
● Understand and use Zoom, Meets and Google based platforms
● Updating mandatory training records.
● Tracking external costs and outcomes.
Temping for Reed Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- Access to Reed Rewards
- And much more!