Admissions & Administration Officer (SCHOOL)| Slough | FTC 20K PRO RATA
Our client is a school based in slough and they are looking for an experienced Admissions Officer to undertake all duties associated with the admission of children to the school. They are looking for some to do a FTC as maternity cover, it is crucial that this person has school admissions experience.
- Liaise with Slough Borough Council admissions team.
- Maintain the admissions register, prepare the on/off return and deal with any queries that may arise.
- Update all systems including the MIS system and payments system.
- Undertake duties associated with the transfer of children to other schools.
- Do CTF’s and send files and pupil paperwork to other schools and agencies.
- Follow the CME procedure.
- Work with the SENCO, phase leaders and senior leadership team to arrange effective transitions.
- Lead admission tours for prospective parents.
- Organize and file all admissions documentation.
- Respond to all admissions queries whether face to face, on the phone or in writing.
- Monitor the admissions inbox and promptly respond to all queries.
- Provide accurate advice on admissions procedures.
Key Requirements For Role:
- Admissions experience gained in a school or education environment
- SIMS experience
- Good ICT skills including databases, spreadsheets and Microsoft Programmes
- Able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to analyse and track reports