My client, a boys secondary school based just outside of Croydon, is currently recruiting for an Admissions and SIMS Manager. The role is paying £25,693 and is term time + 3 weeks.
Under the direction of senior Staff be responsible for undertaking administrative and organisational processes within the School .
- Manage manual and computerised record/information systems
- Produce Reports/data as required
- Undertake typing and word-processing and complex IT tasks
- Deal with Reception/Visitors etc
- Manage Parentpay software
- Responsible for the organisation and management of all procedures in relation to admissions
- Responsible for the processing of all data of the new students
- Support the organisation of events and activities such as open days, induction and new student events
The successful candidate will have experience in an admissions role within a school and an awareness of using Sims. This post is available immediately, if you feel you have the experience required, please apply asap