Due to our client expanding we are seeking a Full Time Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor to develop and deliver apprenticeship standards to levels 3- 6, via a blended learning approach to client’s employees if you hold an
Assessors qualification A1 or TAQA or D32/D33 and looking to join a Global business then apply today.
The Academy’s purpose is to provide creative insights for supply chain leaders through supply chain experience and expertise. The Academy also offers higher level supply chain education through industry degree apprenticeships and work-based Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- Delivery methods includes online and face to face delivery, as well as observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence.
- The job-holder will be expected to observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners (along with their employer) to ensure it is of the appropriate standard reflect the learner’s qualification.
- There will also be an opportunity to deliver other subjects in the Academy’s portfolio, throughout the UK and overseas.
- You will be responsible for managing your own diary and travel schedule to apprenticeship workplace locations throughout England and Wales.
- Flexible working
- A company car will be provided and a laptop and mobile phone.