REED Education are looking for Business and Economics Teachers for Secondary Schools in Northamptonshire.
The school is at the heart of the community with fantastic facilities and an established team in place.
*Location – Northamptonshire (Various)
*Position - Business or Economics Teacher
*Type of work - Teaching Business or Economics to Key Stage 3 and 4 and potentially 5
*Full time (Part Time roles may be negotiated)
*Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £120 per day
*Hours - 8:15 am - 4pm : Mon - Fri (term time only- hours may vary slightly depending on the school)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED.
*Experience of working as a Business or Economics Teacher
*QTS and Clear Enhanced DBS on the update service.
*A relevant teaching qualification
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH REED Education YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
Benefits for working for REED Education
• £200 cashback on both dental and optical treatments
• Money back on physiotherapy, chiropractic, and a wide range of homeopathic treatments
• Maternity, paternity, parental leave and adoption payments
• £10k critical illness insurance cover for you, and your children
• Life assurance cover
• Personal accident cover
• A 24/7 legal and counselling helpline
• Free access to the Healthy Living Portal
• Free online health risk assessments
For any further information or an informal discussion about the role or working with REED Education please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date version of your CV.