Area Sales Manager – North
My client is a global leader in industrial furniture and workstations who are well known for building quality ergonomic work environments. Their range of products include modular and customised solutions including workbenches, workbench accessories, storage systems, trolleys, chairs, light fixtures, cabinets, shelves, assembly and production lines, and packing solutions.
They currently have an exciting opportunity within their sales team for an Area Sales Manager. The territory will cover the North – from Birmingham to the Scottish border.
The role is offered with an attractive package which includes a basic salary of £35,000-£37,000, bonus scheme (+£15k for on target performance and potential for a further 6k for over target), company car, pension scheme and healthcare
- Following up on company leads, arranging appointments and meeting with prospective clients to discover their needs and sell a bespoke solution to meet with these.
- Management of sales cycles ensuring client needs are always met.
- Dealing with Industrial end users and manufacturers directly.
- Customer base will include - NHS departments, Universities, Colleges, Schools, Laboratories, and Industrial/Manufacturing clients.
- At least 2 years experience in a field sales environment covering a large territory
- Experience of selling bespoke/tailored solutions
- Experience of selling to varied markets
- A strong relationship builder
- Experience of selling a technical product or solution.
- The ability and experience to prepare proposals and sell a solution.
- Experience of project-based solution sales to End Users – Industrial, Manufacturing, R&D, Laboratories, Academia
- Energetic, driven and passionate
I you would like to be considered for this role – apply today!