REED Education are seeking a Secondary SEN Teacher for a Schools Trust in the London Borough of Newham
If you are a dedicated ASD teacher looking for a Long term position in a vibrant school we are seeking to appoint an ASD teacher to start work October 2020 to cover a class of 12 to 15 children.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- A good secondary teacher with QTS and a strong track record of working with special needs
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and hard working
- Experienced in and passionate about working with pupils who have autism
- Conscientious, innovative, and Inclusive way of teaching
- Able to use your knowledge and skills to provide the best possible education for learners
- Committed to working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Confident in dealing with children who may sometimes display challenging behaviours
Reed can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own personal consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers
Please apply below as we are keen to hear from you! If successful, we will invite you in to register which is a very smooth and enjoyable process.
Please send your CV to: Jonelle.Foxe@Reedglobal.com to discuss your needs so we can help secure you a new role, whether this is for day to day, long term or permanent opportunities near to you!
We are also looking for the following
Primary School Class Teachers KS1 and 2
Special Education Needs Teachers
Outreach Support Workers
Behaviour Management Teaching Assistants
Secondary School Teachers in all Subjects KS3-KS5
If you know of somebody looking for a new role with in the Education sector please do pass on our details. We can offer a referral bonus for anyone who is successfully placed through Reed Education (T&C's apply)
If this sounds like a role that you would like, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.