My client is an award-winning company based in Maidstone and are looking for a Client Accountant to join their team.
The role will involve a vast variety of property management Accounting functions including:
• Timely transfer of client’s funds
• Preparing period end client reporting packs
• VAT reporting
• Bank recs
• Rent deposit administration.
• Periodically entering budgets prepared by Property Manager and reviewing apportionments
• Manage and reconcile annual service charge accounts
• Maintain and update system data including changes in rent and lease details
• Credit control
Successful Candidates will have:
• Experience within property management or real estate.
• Understanding Of RICS
• Experience using TRAMS or Yardi Voyager (or other property management systems)
My client offers a fantastic benefit package along with a competitive salary.
If you able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role within the property management sector the please apply.