Do you have experience working in the Property or Construction industry? Are you comfortable completing a full set of Transactional Accounts and Management Accounts? Do you have experience working on CIS?
If the answer to the above questions are all YES, then this will be a fantastic opportunity for you!
My client is reputable, well capitalised, luxurious property investment, development, interior design & Construction team based in Central London. This exciting new role reports directly into the Finance Director. The successful candidate will be an all-rounder, preferably with exposure to QuickBooks accounting software and will possess hands on experience of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions as well as assisting with the monthly Management Accounts preparation, Cashbook and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
The ideal candidate must be from either a property or construction background, at least AAT qualified or part qualified accountant ACCA/CIMA or equivalent, have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in an accounts function, with excellent accounting knowledge and a high level of accuracy.
* Sales and purchase ledger invoice processing (10-15 a day)
* Journal preparation and posting, including prepayments and accruals
* Weekly/monthly bank reconciliations & Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Quarterly VAT returns
* CIS subcontractor verification, CIS accounting and monthly Returns
* Assist with the production of the monthly management accounts
* Cashflow forecast
* Ad hoc analysis tasks
* Good eye for detail
* Intermediate Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables)
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Strong Team player
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Experience of using QuickBooks preferable
If you are still interested, please apply and should your experience match the required fields, I will get in contact!
Best of luck with your job search.