Reed Accountancy have pleasure in working with a well established manufacturing company based in Maldon. The company is currently going from strength to strength and require an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with previous manufacturing experience.
The Assistant Accountant is required to support the Financial Controller. The role: -
- Materials and Finished goods costs – Including Purchase ledger and variance analysis
- Weekly/Monthly Production output reporting to Directors and Group
- Stocks – Control, valuation and reporting
- Standard cost – Support for budget process, calculating costs for new parts and customers tenders
- Cover for weekly/Monthly payroll and HR administration
- Monthly accounts to trial balance including accruals and prepayments.
- Sales Debtors, Credit Control, administration for credit insurance, reporting overdues to Financial Controller.
- Fixed asset register and capital expenditure reporting
- Assist with VAT compliance.
- Bank reconciliation
- Cover for creditors payments
- Stock reconciliation
- ERP system administration
- Support completion of Annual Accounts and Audit.
- Experience of using an ERP system
- Strong Excel skills including Pivot tables and advance formulas
- Manufacturing or Engineering experience
- AAT Qualified or ACCA or CIMA part qualified, applications will be considered from QBE candidates with significant Manufacturing experience.