We are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant join a market leading SME based in Haywards Heath. This is a full time permanent position.
• Producing and maintaining the financial records of company accounts
• Providing commercial and financial data
• Responsible for delivery of the monthly management accounts.
• Manage the cash flow and working capital of the group and provide forecasts.
• Manage the monthly payroll administration.
• Manage the foreign exchange exposure of the Company.
• Processing all creditor invoices and ensuring payments in a timely manner
• Produce the annual accounts
• Maintain external relationships with suppliers, banks etc
• Previous experience covering the above duties
• This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has that familiarity and wants to take on the additional senior responsibilities.
• Previous experience working within an SME
• Excellent communication skills
• Excel skills (Intermediate)