Reed Accountancy are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to work for a large and developing company in Ipswich.
This is an exciting opportunity to assist the Management Accountant and FC, with the preparation of monthly management Accounts. You will be joining a professional and friendly team, and will need to enjoy working in a face paced environment.
- Updating the cashbook daily
- Reconciling any bank notifications to money received
- Daily cash flow report
- Updating UK AR checking and chasing older debts as required
- Weekly sales gap analysis
- Weekly cash goals report and explanations
- Updating exchange rates
- Closing and invoicing service works orders
- Setting up bank payments as and when required
- Reconciling the credit card statement at the end of each month
- Preparation and filing of VAT return, Intrastat and EC sales list
Salary between £22,000-£27,000 depending on skills and experience
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or Part CIMA/ACCA qualified. You will be hungry and ambitious to succeed in your career and be motivated to learn.
Based in Ipswich
Full time / Permanent