I’m currently recruiting for a maternity cover Senior Payroll Administrator for a top 10 accountancy firm based near Bank. They are looking to get someone started as early as November.
The role will be working within the in house payroll department working within a team of 3 and reporting into the Payroll Manager.
The successful candidate needs to have used ADP and run an in house payroll, the payroll is made up of 1800 employees spread across 8 separate payrolls. So with this you need to of processed multiple payrolls and for a payroll of a similar size. Also coming into next year they will be implementing a new payroll, so having implementation or project experience is desirable but not essential for this role.
- To assist with maintaining payroll records for all staff, including starters, leavers, overtime, bonuses, SMP, SSP, SPP, pension adjustments, SWoptions and any other ad hoc payments.
- To ensure that the appropriate deductions are made in respect of season ticket loans & personal loans and with the other payroll assistant reconcile season ticket control accounts on a monthly basis, ensuring all changes are correctly authorised and implemented.
- To maintain overtime records for all eligible staff and ensure overtime is correctly authorised for payment, paid accordingly and updated on HP system.
- To assist with maintaining records for company cars re leases.
- Update director lunches charges for P11D purposes.
- Make amendments to pensions following any salary amendment from HR or pension instructions from the pension manager.
- To assist with pension reconciliations and month end payments/downloads to providers
- Perform ad-hoc pension reviews.
- To assist in the monthly payroll reconciliations ensuring all changes are correctly authorised and implemented.
- To assist in the production of all year-end returns including P60’s, P11D’s, reconciliation of monthly PAYE and NI deductions for P35 purposes.
- To assist in producing monthly payroll reports, sending payslips and producing monthly journals ensuring appropriate entries are posted to the correct nominal ledger.
- To assist with other ad hoc tasks within the department when required.
If you feel this role is suitable and you are looking for your next contract please do apply, and if you CV is successful I will drop you call.