An excellent opportunity has arisen within a thriving Accountancy Practice who are seeking an Assistant Accounts & Audit Manager to join their team in Brighton. You will be ideally ACA or ACCA qualified, with a real passion for progressing in their field to potential partner level. In addition, you will have previous experience dealing with a portfolio of clients while also supervising juniors, and will be a forward thinking a proactive manager.
If you are a Senior Accountant or Manager with ACA or ACCA qualifications with experience in a similar role, looking for the next step within your career then apply below!
You will be responsible for:
- Handling a portfolio of varying businesses
- Establishing close working relationship with clients
- Coaching and Mentoring of junior staff
- Clearing assignments straight to partner
- Discussing business issues with client on each assignment and considering service solutions delegating effectively and monitoring progress
- Preparing Statutory accounts, Management accounts and reviewing junior members of staffs work
You will have:
- Experience leading or carrying out external Audits is preferable
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Experience in a similar role or a confident Senior Accountant seeking progression
- A motivated individual seeking further progression in a forward thinking practice
- Confident speaking to existing clients and during the process of on boarding new businesses.
- Assistant Accounts & Audit Manager
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance scheme
- Pension package
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests