Are you a qualified audit senior ready to take a step up to manager level within a growing practice?
I am working with a practice in the Peterborough area who has seen a lot of recent growth and success with clients within the agricultural sector, they are now looking for an audit senior to take a leadership role within the audit department and replace the recently promoted audit manager.
As is evident from the audit managers recent progression, you will be provided a clear career pathway to associate and partner level within a medium sized practice.
Audit and Accounting – 75%
Accountable for the provision of audit and non-audit assignments including;
- Supervision, guidance and control of junior members of the audit team on-site
- Acting as the main point of contact to clients whilst on-site
- Responsible for planning, assessing internal controls, systems and completion procedures
- Attendance and detailing findings of stock takes
- Relaying all relevant matters to the audit manager and/or associate responsible for the
- client in a timely manner
- Fully accountable for the provision of accounting services including corporate and personal tax returns and special services for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets for audit and accounts assignments
- Provide projections and forecasting information.
- Produce VAT returns and provide an in-depth knowledge and advice service to clients.
- P11D and other payroll advice and services.
- Utilise a variety of paperless software applications.
- Sage Line 50 client help and visits.
- Take responsibility for the planning, performance and preparation of draft accounts and tax computations for manager or partner review.
- Raise bills
Other – 25%
- Business Development and Client Management
- Client Accounts
- Tax Compliance / VAT
- Company Secretarial
- Line management of staff
- General admin and ad-hoc tasks.
Are you interested or know somebody who may be suitable? Apply now or refer a friend! (We will pay £1000 for a successful referral!).