Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working in partnership with an ambitious & growing CA Firm on the position of Audit Senior.
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified Audit Associate, strong Audit Senior or a Finalist to make your next move.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Play an integral role in the Audit of a varied portfolio of clients across the Public Sector & Not-for-Profit organisations
- Striving towards New Business Wins
- Ensuring that work is completed within the agreed timescales and budgets
- Leading the onsite audit team and acting as the main point of contact for the client
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships and identifying cross-selling opportunities where appropriate
- Play a key role in the Audit from planning through to completion stage
- Reviewing the work of junior team members and acting a role model for them
- Reporting findings to Management/Partners and preparing audit report/summary
The ideal candidate:
- Be a Qualified Accountant – ACCA/ICAS or equivalent
- Have had exposure to external audit within an Accountancy Firm