One of Bristol's finest accountancy firms are looking for an ACA or ACCA (part of fully qualified) Audit Senior to join their team. They’re looking for someone who is highly skilled, with a flair for the entrepreneurial and the desire to carve out a highly successful career within the firm.
The role offers a great salary, benefits package and a wealth of very real opportunities for career progression.
The role will see you assisting the Managers in the execution of audit field work, audit file completion, accounts preparation and the management of audit trainees.
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Lead audits
- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Display in depth client and industry knowledge
- Display strong technical knowledge
- Manage client communication in affective manner
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Attend stock takes
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
Skills and Experience
- Experience of completing private company audits: planning, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, budgeting the time budget for the job
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
- ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified
If you would like to be considered, don’t hesitate to get in touch.