Are you an experienced Finance Administration Manager looking for a fantastic new opportunity? Then I think I have just the role for you…
My client a small commercial Property Lettings business based in Hyde are looking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper / Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processing and reconciling bank accounts.
• Processing Purchase and Sales Invoices.
• Manage credit control.
• Allocating payments.
• Monthly payroll, PAYE returns and producing P60’s & P45's
• Managing the company pensions scheme.
• Producing monthly profit and loss reports
• Monthly management accounts.
• Preparing and monitoring cash flow and projections.
• Weekly management report.
• Completing Confirmation statement online.
• Preparing Annual accounts / Year End.
• Dealing with tenant’s general accounts enquires.
• General administrative and accounting duties.
• Preparing and filing VAT returns and payments.
• Prepare and submit Corporation Tax.
• Prepare and manage annual budgets.
• Reconciling bank statements daily.
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Liaising with external accountant, with the year-end process and submission of statutory returns.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in all the above and have experience with Sage Line 50 Professional & Sage Payroll. Have excellent IT and communication skills to succeed in this role.
Due to the nature of the role, there are additional duties that are varied, the successful would have to be flexible and prepared to support the managing director in other areas of the business where necessary and be prepared to work alone.
Other Duties involved for the successful candidate would be: man the office, open and distribute mail, answering the phone, receive gusts and carriers. manage and negotiate the company’s utility Contracts. Take meter readings and submit readings to the utility providers, calculate values to be recharged to the tenants. Orient Holdings Ltd has another small company called Orient Property Developments (Residential Lettings) The successful candidate would also be responsible for the accounts for this business and would be a Key holder.
Benefits include: Holiday Entitlement 20 days (Plus Statutory), Car Parking Free space
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed and one which will allow you to grow with the business, if you think this is the role for you then please click Apply Now.