£23,000 - £26,000 per annum (pro rata)
Permanent, part time (3 days per week)
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their small, successful finance team. Our client operates in the Manufacturing & Supply and Wholesale industries and they’re offering a competitive base salary of £23,000 - £26,000 per annum dependant on experience with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Managing Director and the role will include:
• Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
• Maintaining petty cash
• Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
• Paying regular bills for the company
• Maintaining company ledgers
• Western Union payments
• Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials
• Ordering goods/materials
• Office administration & filing
• QuickBooks & Sage experience would be advantageous
• Strong organisation skills.
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to manage and prioritise.
• Energetic, decisive and a team player.
• Good Attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team using initiative.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper
• Previous experience in Manufacturing & Supply or Wholesale would be an advantage
• QuickBooks and Sage experience would be advantageous
• Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum (pro rata)
• Part time permanent position.
• Flexible days/hours
• Onsite parking
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven and experienced as a Bookkeeper and is seeking a role that allows you to work flexible and part time hours.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.