A reliable and knowledgeable Bookkeeper is needed to join a niche business in South Warwickshire.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this is a new position and will play a key position within an accounting team of three. The role will suit a confident professional, as they will be someone for the team to lean on - supporting their line manager upwards, while also checking the work of the ledger clerks.
The position will suit someone who is MAAT or studying for Level 4, with a clear understanding of credits and debits. Experience with accruals and prepayments is also highly desirable.
You will have the opportunity to shape this role, but duties are likely to include:
- Making journal entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
- Preparing trial balances.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Depositing money received by the organisation.
- Issuing invoices for money that is owed to the organisation.
- Paying accounts on behalf of the organisation.
- Performing payroll administration duties.
- Filing tax returns.
- Other ad hoc duties
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- On-site parking
If you think you fit the bill and are ready to stand up and be counted, please apply on-line now!