Reed Education are looking for a (SLCN LSA) Speech, Language, and Communication Needs Learning Support Assistant.
An outstanding school are currently seeking Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant that is a communication specialist. Are you an experienced SEN TA? If so please contact me.
Are you committed to supporting children with Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN) This specific role can be challenging, so you will require resilience, passion, and drive.
- Suitable Teaching Assistant, SEND, or Learning Support qualifications
- Qualified BSL Level 2 (Minimum),
- Have experience with Makaton, PECS or PODD (Desirable)
- Experience supporting students with Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN) on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Committed to support SEND/SLCN students to partake effectively in learning
- Be driven and passionate about working with children with SEN.
Reed can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own personal consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
- Free interview advice
- Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend vouchers
Please apply below as we are keen to hear from you! If successful, we will invite you in to register which is a very smooth and enjoyable process.
Please send your CV to: Jonelle.Foxe@Reedglobal.com to discuss your needs so we can help secure you a new role, whether this is for day to day, long term or permanent opportunities near to you!
We are also looking for the following
Secondary School Teachers KS3 and KS4
Special Education Needs Teachers
Outreach Support Workers
Behaviour Management Teaching Assistants
If you know of somebody looking for a new role with in the Education sector please do pass on our details. We can offer a referral bonus for anyone who is successfully placed through Reed Education (T&C's apply)
If this sounds like a role that you would like, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.