If you've been looking for a part time administrative position then I'm not sure they come much better than this...
I'm recruiting for an individual, with a positive can-do attitude, to provide administrative support to the team and ensure smooth day-to-day running of the business unit.
This is a 3 day role with the flexibility to have 1 day working from home. Salary is dependant on experience - up to £25 000 pro rata. You'll report into the Operations Director and your duties will include:
- Providing administrative support across 2 offices
- Document formatting
- Reporting with Excel
- Working with IT service providers
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Diary management
- Taking minutes
- Managing contractors' timesheets
- Supporting projects (there's scope for this area of the role to really expand)
If you're someone who is super organised, proactive and thinks ahead, keen and hardworking, and wants to work as part of a great team of people, then submit your application right away as the start date is ASAP.