REED HR - Business Continuity and Crisis Management Business Partner - Remote Working - 12 Month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Continuity and Crisis Management Business Partner to join my clients established and growing team on a 12 Month FTC. This is a solely home based role but you will have regular contact with a supportive team.
Reporting to the Business Continuity Manager, duties include:
- Understand and communicate the crisis management and continuity planning framework to Senior management
- Train staff at all levels in use of a new continuity planning tool
- To liaise and maintain relationship with stake holders
- Be an SME contact for help and support to directorates and teams in the use of the new tool.
- Provide updates, MI and data on progress.
The ideal candidate will have previous Business Continuity experience, great presentation skills and the confidence to closely iwith Senior Management and Directors.
If you wish to find out more, please either apply below or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org