If you are highly experienced within Global sales with an understanding of international markets and seeking a new opportunity look no further! With the expansion of our clients product portfolio and its ever-growing distributor network they are seeking a Senior role as a Global Business Development Manager for the Mining industry to support the company's growth and it is a key role that forms an important part of delivering their overall strategic plan.
The successful candidate will work with the Sales Director. To be successful the individual should already possess high levels of market knowledge and bring with them business acumen and the ability to connect with key individuals, specifiers, distributors, purchasers, and end customers within the mining industry. Working with the Sales Director the Global Business Development Manager will develop and implement the Company's sales strategy and ensure the profitable growth of sales within the mining industry.
Creation and management of an effective sales channel that meet Vision, Values and strategy of the company. The promotion of high levels of co-marketing activities, product training, Distributor, Purchaser, Specifier and end customer visits, with regular business review updates.
• To ensure that agreed targets are achieved in respect of product and market sales.
• To utilise specification sales techniques and promote Unique Sales Points (USPs) to maximise the leverage of product quality and renowned brand reputation.
• To ensure that the correct levels of pricing and margin recovery are maintained in accordance with the Company’s approved business plan and product strategies.
• The production of high quality monthly, quarterly and annual sales and marketing activity forecasts.
To liaise with Distributors, Purchasers and Specifiers and the Company's Projects and Engineering Department as required to ensure the correct specifications are obtained that represent the Customer's requirements.
• To carry out commercial negotiations under the supervision of the Sales Director and other members of the senior management team as directed, to secure orders that are commercially and contractually acceptable to the Company.
Proven work experience gained within an external sales role in a multicultural international business.
• An in depth understanding of working through a sales distribution network
• Degree or diploma in business administration, accountancy or commercial management or an advanced sales qualification such as a diploma in sales and marketing management from the Institute of Sales Management (ISM) or equivalent work experience gained at a senior commercial business development level.
Strong leadership qualities with good interpersonal, communication, administrative and organisational skills.
• Excellent presentational, reasoning, and negotiation skills.
• Computer proficient skills including MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS.
• The ability to interpret technical enquiries and drawings to enable accurate and value-added proposals to be delivered.
This position is offering a highly attractive salary for the right candidate, along with fantastic benefits and overall competitive package.
Pension & Life Assurance
Company Group Personal Pension Scheme:
Life Assurance is provided at 3 times basic salary.
Please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively call 01603 616190.