My client are expanding so to support this are looking to add a Business Development Manager to their business. They have seen YOY growth despite the challenges this year has given.
• Build a strong sales pipeline by attracting new business and building high revenue generating accounts
• Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
• Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts and identify new potential customers within the allocated sales area.
• Monitor feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with company products.
• Be the lead point of contact on matters specific to customer and build and maintain strong and long lasting customer relationships.
• Cold calling targeted prospects to generate your own appointments
• Build trusting relationships with existing and prospect customer accounts to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
• Maintain excellent communication lines with internal staff to ensure both excellence in customer experience and maximizing all business opportunities.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activity within the CRM and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning and measurement of sales success.
• Maintain an awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
• Produce monthly reports and analysis for presentation to the senior management team
• Represent the company at tradeshows, exhibitions and networking events
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Sales success in IT solutions
- Ability to manage a full sales cycle
- Excellent communication
- Self starter
In return you will be rewarded with a great package, £30-40k basic DOE + car allowance with double OTE. There is progression opportunities for the right candidate due to the companies continued growth plans.
Ideally you will be located in the South East due to the office location.