We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager (SIPP/SSAS) to join our clients Stirling office team.
About the Role
This is a home-based role however, when Covid restrictions are lifted it will revert to a field-based role.
This role covers the South West, including some parts of West London and South Wales.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Promote and sell SIPP, & SSAS products to Financial Advisers
• Interrogation of marketing information, existing databases, FCA website, Financial Adviser websites and any other sources of information to identify business development opportunities. Including analysis of data produced from every Financial Adviser emailing, website hit data & monthly reports
• Work pro-actively and contact, call and meet in person Financial Advisers that have existing SIPP & SSAS clients with the client.
• Establish new FA relationships that ultimately lead to SSAS/SIPP sales for BD function. This will involve identifying sales opportunities across your entire sales region using LinkedIn and other contact strategies.
• Set up and maintain an accurate “pipeline” of potential enquires and ensure all leads are followed up on a regular basis and at least once per month
• Knowledge of SIPP or SSAS market
• Marketing and product development skills
• Certificate in Financial Planning is desirable
• Working towards J04, J05 or AF3 (or equivalent)
• Presentation skills
Attractive reward package and benefit package.
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email email@example.com