Teacher of Business Studies
Start date: January 2021 or sooner
Paid to scale
Temporary to Permanent
Reed Education are supporting a secondary academy within Birmingham with their current recruitment requirements for January 2021. They are looking to appoint a qualified Business Studies Teacher or NQT to join and ambitious, positive and highly professional educational setting. You will have an innovative and inspirational approach to delivering the curriculum with extreme passion for Business Studies teaching across KS3 to KS5. Your role will be to support and teach students to ensure they are reaching their full potential and expected target grades.
• Able to teach up to KS5 Business Studies, planning and preparing engaging lessons
• QTS or NQTs welcome
• You will be extremely innovative with a proven track record of challenging students academically in Business Studies
• Extremely passionate about your subject specialism delivering well structured lessons in line with the national curriculum.
The school can offer:
• More opportunity to grow your career with the support in your development
• An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful department
• A dedicated, enthusiastic and friendly team of staff
• An excellent opportunity to teach well-motivated students
If you are interested in finding out more information regarding this role, please get in contact with Birmingham Reed Education. Please apply by sending a copy of your updated CV/profile.