REED are working within a fantastic business on the outskirts of Norwich (North), recruiting for the position of Business Support Administrator within a highly successful financial services company.
Salary between £19,000 - £21,000 per annum dependant on experience.
We are looking for someone with existing Administrative experience from a financial services background.
You will be providing full business support to the department with the ability to self-manage, prioritise a very busy workload effectively using strong organisation and time management skills. You will be able to use your initiative and make sound decisions to relieve the team from their workload, including diary and email management, handling telephone calls, arranging meetings and dealing with administration.
You will need to have financial services experience with strong leadership qualities, whether within a previous job role or through any activities outside of work, like volunteering etc. In addition to this you will have to possess good customer service skills.
• Submission of New Business files and also the data input of the recommendation and client details on the back office system.
• Post Sales – pipeline/case submission chasing
• Manage Review process
• Client change of agency and information collection
• Diary management including booking appointments
• Email management of yourself and adviser
• Ensure income reconciliation is correct and check income statements regularly
• Answering general queries and requests from clients over the phone and by email
• Submitting requests to the business support team
• Completion of draft suitability reports
What's in it for you?
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary depending on experience between £19,000 - £21,000 per annum, along with other fantastic benefits including annual leave entitlement, free parking, company laptop, pension scheme, death in service scheme, support towards personal/professional development.
Please click apply if you have the experience required and would be interested in the role, or contact Nikki Cranmer on 01603 616190 or email email@example.com