I have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Administrator to join the Disability team with Notts County Council.
If you have extensive experience in administration and are looking for a new challenge this could be the perfect role for you, full job description below... Please note that at present this role will be carried out working from home until further notice, the main office is based in Mansfield.
- To provide professional advice and information on the referral routes into the Integrated Disability Service along with information on the services they provide
- To complete a proportionate contact assessment to ensure thresholds are met and that the most appropriate service is identified
- To manage callers’ expectations of outcomes, the process and timescales
- To provide impartial information and advice to children and young people (0-25 yrs) with disabilities and their families in line with SEND statutory duty.
- To support the effective tracking and monitoring of children and young people (0-25 yrs) through the various assessment processes, updating relevant data bases as required and producing management information as requested
- To support the step up/step down process of children and young people with disabilities (0-25 yrs) into and out of social care in line with pathway to provision and the gradual response
- To deal effectively with enquiries across all channels including schools, District Councils and health partners
- To gather and process information in line with data protection law and relevant legislation e.g. EHCP legal framework
- To produce and maintain up to date information about access to the Integrated Disability Service and deliver training and awareness sessions to stake holders
- To organise and book appointments for Officers as required
If you are interested in this role please apply below