Our client is seeking an experienced Business Support Assistant based in Norwich city centre.
You will be joining at an exciting time of growth and this will be a new role to be supporting the smooth running of different areas of the business and assisting internal staff completing works.
This will mainly revolve around estimating, quotations, bespoke internal software, customer interaction, staff movements, data entry and invoicing. Additionally, proofing and collation of reports will be a requisite of the role.
• Reading and understanding of job specifications and locales
• Calculating required materials and creating quotations
• Liaising with contractors for completion information
• Running and providing reports as per KPI schedule
• Data entry and management
• Recording of Staff Movements
• Support and assistance to users of our Bespoke Software systems
• Reading and marking of building floor plans using appropriate software
• Other duties as and when required by the business
- Experience of using bespoke online systems would be beneficial
- Some Knowledge of construction materials may be advantageous
- Data management with an emphasis on Excel competencies
- Strong Computer and Communication Skills
- High levels of Numeracy and Attention to Detail
- A suitable level of literacy and ability to proof read documents
- Customer Service
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday hours are between 8.30am to 5.00pm offering an attractive salary along with competitive company benefits.
Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively apply online.