We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Business Support Co-ordinator, working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary full-time role, initially for 2 months.
Your role will be to support the Assistant Director SEND, Service Manager and Team Manager in the management, monitoring and recording of all aspects of administration and financial functions relating to the identification, assessment and support of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
You will need to manage and maintain an effective administration support service to all the SEND teams within the service to deliver outcomes based on the teams aims and objectives.
Monitoring and maintenance of all SEND related administration systems, procedures, and responsibilities.
Contribute to the monitoring, management, and presentation of SEND Service data including data collection, data recording and data cleansing.
To Provide administrative support to the EHCP Resource Panel, Mediation / Tribunals process and record all financial decision making.
Manage financial processes and systems to monitor and report on the SEND budgets including forecasting.
Provide budget management support, including monitoring and reporting to the Assistant Director SEND and SEND Service Manager.
To lead on the processing of invoicing, reconciling and recoupment from other Local Authorities.
Finally to lead on the administration and budget monitoring of the traded service model and SLA for the EP Service and QEST.
- Recent experience of working with SEND data and EHCP Resource Panel
- Previous Business Support Co-ordinator experience
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to Children, Adults, Families Carers and Senior Professionals
- Strong IT Skills, budget monitoring and budget management, processing of invoices
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system