A fantastic and growing housing association, based in NW1, are looking for a Business Support Officer for their care and support department. The post holder will work as part of our Business Development Team, supporting the delivery of high quality care and support services, and ensuring new business opportunities are identified and appropriately managed and a high standard of business support is delivered.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
* New business - provide support for new business tenders and negotiations
* Workforce development programme - the coordination and administration of training for the care and support workforce
* Business systems- update and maintain business systems, registers and databases
* Business support - provide support and administration to Business Development projects and initiatives
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience
* Experience of the housing, support, or social care sector
* A broad understanding of the national policy context for housing care and support services
* A broad understanding of the legislative and regulatory framework in the social care field
* Experience of workforce development programmes
* Experience assisting with events and project management
This is a temporary role, starting on Wednesday the 28th and initially scheduled to last until Christmas.
Pay: £12.09 PAYE