Career Change Advisor
Full-time 37.5 Hours Per Week - Monday to Friday
REED Business Support Crawley are actively recruiting on behalf of an established organisation for a permanent Career Change Advisor in the local area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with outstanding communication skills that demonstrates an ability to give effective advice with an empathetic approach.
As a Career Change Advisor your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage a caseload of customers providing valuable and strategic advice
- Produce personalised objectives for customers with sequenced development opportunities
- Fully understand local market and suitable job opportunities
- Maintain customer records and ensure compliance and quality standards
- Work flexibly and engage with local services effectively
- Work under pressure to deadlines and targets
The successful candidate will be resilient and have natural problem-solving ability, you will also be confident in liaising with individuals at all levels delivering outstanding customer service.
If you believe that this is the right opportunity for you then please Apply Now online
To be considered for this position you must Apply Online. If successfully shortlisted, you will receive a call from one of our consultants. We are unable to respond to all applicants and if you do not hear from a consultant within 10 days then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been shortlisted and we suggest you keep a look out for future roles advertised by REED Business Support Crawley.