Reed are excited to be working with a local authority in North London who are experiencing rapid growth in its transport environment. This authority are undergoing an ambitious programme of projects that will improve conditions for the residents by improving the neighbourhood, streets and public spaces, and are looking for a Career Grade Planner(Spatial Planning and Transport) to join their team.
We are keen to speak to candidates who;
• Have broad understanding of transport planning policies, principles and issues
• Experience in the delivery of complex transport projects;
• An ability to work collaboratively to redesign streets and major junctions;
• An understanding of the principles of traffic modelling and traffic modelling data;
• Experience of working within a recognised project management framework;
• Ability to draft funding bids and lobby for investment;
We are particularly interested to hear from candidates with experience of project management, experience of working for a local authority, and/or experience of delivering public realm improvements projects.