Channel Manager / Marketplace Manager (Amazon US)
£Excellent + Benefits
Do you have ninja like skills with the A9 Amazon algorithm? Managed Amazon Seller accounts?
Great, this will be right up your street.
I am working with an exciting Ecommerce consumer goods company who are looking for help in growing their US presence with Amazon – they are hoping you will be able to fit this puzzle piece.
Responsible for driving sales through maintaining high quality content and increasing market share for their Amazon US business. You’ll be the day to day point of contact for the US business and manage day to day activities. Employing a cross functional approach, you will build strong, mutual partnerships with Amazon.
A driven and curious individual, you will be able to distinguish between business and Amazon goals and be confident in getting your ideas and opinions across at all levels. They are selling into 10 countries currently and aspire to grow this exponentially.
The more creative side of the role will see you getting involved in content creation, SEO and PPC whilst enjoying the start-up culture that the business has maintained during its growth. Having grown from 1 to 120 heads in its 15 years in operation, it has also seen turnover increase to circa £25m. Plans are in place to scale this up to £135m by 2025 – who can argue with that growth?
A recap on some of what they are looking for, they are hoping you can help!
• To be responsible for the tactical, daily execution of the Amazon US marketplace including catalogue maintenance, merchandising, content, analytics and forecasting.
• Develops targeted business processes that enhance product positioning and market share by developing strategies that leverage the breath of product offerings.
• Drives continuous improvement of the sales process by collaborating with key stakeholders to understand the sales cycle, identify inconsistencies and bottlenecks, and implement changes.
• Ensures that our brand and product content is always class leading, monitoring product performance and proactively seeking ways in which we can improve it.
A can-do attitude, positivity and drive are front of the queue when it comes to the person spec, but you’ll be needing the following from a technical perspective in order to succeed:
• Minimum of 3 years focused on direct Amazon sales
• An understanding of P&L processes
• Demonstrable success of delivering volume, budgeting, forecasting and digital marketing
• Creative problem solving and a ‘never say die’ attitude
• Excellent analytical skills
Sound like you? Great, apply now!
Marketplace Manager | Channel Manager | Ecommerce Manager | Amazon Seller | Marketplace | Marketing Manager | Country Manager