Reed Leadership Finance have been engaged by a professional services firm with a HQ in Central London to recruit a Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer on a permanent basis.
Private Equity backed, they are seeking to double their EBITDA over next 4-5 years with a plan for an exit with current revenues between £10-£15m.
As CFO/COO you will oversee the finance function, but also have a hand in other areas of the business such as HR, Legal, IT, Operations etc.
Working with the executive leadership team and board, you shall take a lead in:
- Developing business growth strategy
- Identifying and running M&A activity on strategic targets
- Managing the relationship with the PE Investors
- Taking a lead on any additional fundraising requirements
- Active involvement in contracts and client pricing – ultimately focused on delivering EBITDA growth
- Taking a lead on international expansion where appropriate
- Preparing the business ultimately for an exit strategy
To be considered for this role you shall be:
- An experienced Operational Chief Financial Officer
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Have experience of steering a business towards growth
- Strong exposure to M&A
- Experience of working within a people centric business is essential - Professional Services
You shall be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.